Bangle Size Guide
There are two different methods of determining your Bangle Size:
1. Measure Good Fitting Bangles that You Already Own
Take out bangles that you already have and measure the inside diameter and compare to the below measurement chart or the measurement stated in the actual bangle listing.As long as you measure the inside diameter of your current bangles this will be an accurate way to find your bangle size.
2. Measure Your Hand
This method can be used to find your bangle size, but needs to be done carefully for an accurate result.
You will need a flexible tape measure or a piece of string and a ruler.
1. Make your hand as small as possible, as if you were putting on bangles, bringing your thumb and little finger together.
2. Using the tape measure (or string), measure the around your hand at the widest point (the tape measure should be pulled tight, not loose). Make note of the actual circumference of your hand (if you used string, make a mark where the string meets, then measure the length with your ruler to get your hand circumference).
3. Compare your hand circumference to the bangle circumference in the above chart. Purchase bangles that are the next size up from your actual hand measurement.
Bangle Size Chart
|Size||Diameter in inches||Circumference in inches|
US$ 10.78 – US$ 13.09
- Available in two colours – red , maroon
- Available in all common sizes
Buy traditional chura for wedding online at best price.
This punjabi chura ( choora ) will be custom made as per your desired and size.
Available in different colours – red , maroon
|Dimensions||31 × 11 × 8 cm|
2.10, 2.4, 2.6, 2.8