It is well known that cotton salwar suits are the best outfit for daily use for women these days. There are many synthetic dress material available these days in the market for salwar suits, but cotton salwar suit is the most comfortable wearing that can be worn at office, home or at shopping store in market.
- Gota Patti embroidery work looks awesome on cotton suits. In fact, traditional punjabi style embroidery work looks best on cotton material only. Cotton is easily washable at home and is comfortable in summers as well as in winters. Just take a look at the maroon colour cotton salwar kameez suit with orange chiffon dupatta below. A must have in your wardrobe.
- Phulkari embroidered patiala salwar with embroidered kurti is also in fashion these days and is a hot selling item. Traditional style phulkari work on full patiala salwar in black colour with a yellow colour kameez with matching thread embroidery and a chiffon dupatta make a great combination for a cotton suit.
3. Polka dots printed kameez with printed patiala salwar and chiffon dupatta looks really beautiful specially in this season of summers going and winters coming. Mixed weather season is best suitable to wear cotton salwar suits. One such example of printed cotton suit with embroidery is given below.
4. Self embroidered dots cotton fabric suits are also in fashion these days. Light blue colour cotton salwar suit with a magenta chiffon dupatta is a superb combination with multicolour embroidery.
5. Bollywood replica cotton suits are also in good demand these days, specially 3D embroidered suits with salwar, kameez and dupatta all different colours. Have a look at the sonakshi sinha suit which is made with customised embroidery and colour combination at muteyaar online store.
6. Patchwork cotton shalwar kameez suits are making their way in the fashion world fast as these are low cost outfits and good designs. Easy to wear with comfortable fit and cheap for your pocket. This is the best option for college going girls.
7. Printed Cotton patiala salwar dupatta sets with chikan cotton kurti is another unique style of cotton suits and is one of the most favourite trends for household women in punjab. White chikan cotton matches to most of the printed cotton salwar dupatta sets and looks cool and a desirable outfit.
8. Another style of cotton suits in fashion these days is printed kurti with plain patiala salwar and plain matching chiffon dupatta. It is the most common style for cotton salwar kameez suits, specially in patiala city as one can easily mix and match the salwar dupatta sets with any printed kurti to have unique awesome looks.
9. Hand embroidered cotton salwar suits with chiffon dupatta have been a favourite of punjabi ladies since long. This type of cotton suits are used as party wear, functional outfits. hand embroidery is always the best option for occasional wearing cotton suits and are made in vibrant colours like magenta, firozi, orange, yellow, parrot green etc.
10. Plain cotton suits, jacquard cotton suits and polka dot print cotton salwar suits all over same fabric salwar kamez with chiffon dupatta are also a good choice for working women as this type of suits give elegant looks and provides smartness to the women.